Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love, Sex and Assassination

I received a great review for Assassins' Treaty, part of the Chroma Shift series. I was so excited to see how much Jaime from Dark Diva Reviews enjoyed the story. It's obvious from her comments that she isn't aware it is a series, but that's fine, because she'll be all the more excited when the next book comes out.
For those of you who are curious, check out the review HERE.

For those of you following Chroma Shift, you'll be pleased to know that I managed to get two more chapters done today and things are really picking up. I also have been doing work on a cover for the new book which I will release when completed.

Keep checking back and I'll keep you up to speed. Also, in the near future you can look at a new website that will have all of my information on display.

'til then, keep reading.

No comments:

Free Advertising