Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cloud Nine? Really?

Well, the title says it all, I'm on cloud nine and I can't believe it! It's been a wonderful day in my little world.

First, the news about Assassins' Treaty, it's reached number five on the bestsellers list! Woo Hoo! Still no entries for the riddle contest though, I guess I've stumped you all... Hopefully we'll see some action on that front once you've had time to mull it over.

Secondly, as promised, here's the link for my first Magazine article. It's called Propaganda and Popcorn and it's been published in Futureale Magazine, article number 5 on the index. They are a local Toronto Magazine, but having articles available on the world wide web (does anyone use that term anymore?) makes them accessible to anybody! So feel free to go check it out, it's a three page spread and a well written piece of work if I do say so myself.

Finished priming the entryway of the house and even got the first coat of paint on top of that. Managed to hang a new light in the hall as well. I guess I've got some skills as a handyman if the writing thing ever falls apart ;)

It's been a banner day for me, hope yours is going equally well. That's it for now.

til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising