Saturday, November 1, 2008

Soon to be a horrifc master!

I'm so excited today, but first I apologize for the long wait between posts. I've been so busy getting ready for NaNo WriMo that I haven't had a spare moment! Halloween played a part in the delay as well.

Today is officially the first day to NaNo and I haven't written a single word in my story. First things first, anyone who saw my profile noticed I intended to write a historical fiction novel throughout the month. Demands for a sequal to Tiger's Realm are too much so I've conceded and will be working on book two of the series, tentatively titled "Tiger's Return"

Now, the whole Horrific master part...Forks of Prophecy has reached number 7 on the best seller list in the horror genre! I couldn't believe my eyes, Stephen King is at number 5, I'm so honored to be in such famous company. Thanks to all of you out there for buying copies of my work, you make it all worthwhile! Here's the link in case some of you missed it...HERE

Thanks again, and I hope you are as excited about Tiger's Return as I am.

til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising