Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cancer Bats! Amazon and Tiger's Return!

That's right fans, keeping with my never-ending schedule of things to do, I'll be interviewing Cancer Bats' lead vocal man Liam Cormier for an upcoming article in the March issue of Futureale magazine! The interview will be performed at Jubilee Hall in Sudbury just before the concert starts on Saturday. Everyone around here is terribly excited, especially my step-daughter Nicole who has tickets to the show. Liam's publicist has graciously allowed me to bring Nicole to meet Liam which has out her teenage energy through the roof.

Aside from that I've added some things to Amazon that should be showing up shortly. Search inside the Book will be offered for Tiger's Realm and there is a feedback section on the page just begging (well not desperate begging) for people to comment.

As if that weren't enough, I am still hard at work on Tiger's Return, it should be in editing very soon. I've also submitted a full length novel to a different publisher. It is part of the Chaos series and is titled Created through Chaos. Your favorite characters John and Kelly will be returning, along with Kelly's sister, John's father and sister as well as a slew of other new characters. I'll keep you posted on the results of that querry as things progress.

For now, my plate is full and I'm still charging ahead with new ideas, talk to you all soon!

til then, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising