Saturday, January 24, 2009

Unfortunate event

It was a sad day this past Wednesday. Our family cat Sarina passed away at around 10 am. The family was devastated, especially the children. Obviously doing a live chat at the time when my family needed my support was out of the question. I do apologize for the short notice, but there was little warning of Sarina's condition. A loving pet for 17 years, she will be sadly missed by all of us. We will be putting a memorial page on the website over the next couple of days. I hope you'll stop by and take a moment to view some of our happy memories of Sarina.

I will re-schedule the chat just as soon as my schedule permits. I have a few items on the table at the moment but I imagine within the next few weeks I'll work something out. Until then, thank you for all of your support and I look forward to chatting with you.

No comments:

Free Advertising