Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A special treat for Halloween

I wanted to let you all know that my short story Forks of Prophecy has been released. It's a thriller/horror short that I think everyone will enjoy. I figured it would be nice to put something out for my favorite holiday.

Here's the blurb

"A vague premonition by a gypsy at the fall fair leaves young Tim scared and alone in a dark forest on the night of a blood moon. Will the gypsy's vision come true or will Tim beat fate and survive a night of terror? Follow Tim on his manic flight to the safety of his father's farm."

So, I hope everyone runs out and buys a copy before halloween, it would be a good scare before taking the kids out trick or treating.

In other news, The Chroma Shift - Assassins' Treaty contest is still underway. Nobody has submitted the correct answer, so buy your copy today and possibly win a $25 gift certificate.

Tiger's Realm has been released in paperback! This is my first official physical book! I'm so excited and can't wait for all of you to read it, Tiger's Realm is probably my best work yet, and I beleive that the concept as well as the plot and the setting are completely unique. How often do you get bored of the same old crap? This is a one-of-a-kind book, so read and enjoy!

'til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising