Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let me wspa something in your ear.

Aren't puppies and kittens adorable? What about bear cubs and ducklings? Animals are fantastic, but why, when they grow up, are they so mistreated? Around the world, there are people doing harm to innocent animals every minute of the day!
Why do we let this happen? As human beings, isn't it our responsibility to speak for those without a voice? Should we not tend to their needs as they help us in our jobs? What about the food and clothing so many animals died to provide?
I'm not arguing the Vegetarian point, nor the vegan philosophy. I simply think we should treat all animals with the respect any living creature deserves. We are Omnivores, which means we eat meat and vegetables, etc... I love beef, but it tears me up, knowing the horrible conditions some of these animals are forced to endure on the whims of idiots!
I know you're saying, "What can I do? I'm just one person!"
You can join the W.S.P.A. You can donate time or money to their cause. Help them to get laws passed by signing the online petitions on their website, email your local minister of Parliament or senator via their website as well!
A few minutes is all it takes, and you could save the life of a beautiful animal.
I urge everyone to simply visit the website, the link is listed in the "Important Websites" section on the left.

No comments:

Free Advertising