Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sequel in the works!

Hi everyone,
WOW, the blog has been getting a lot more traffic lately! Thanks to all of you for taking an interest in my work, I sincerely appreciate it.
I began work on the sequel to Tiger's Realm today, and if the first bit is any indication, it's going to be fantastic! I know you're all chomping at the bit to get your hands on the first one, soon enough though. September is when it will be available.
Tiger's Realm is a story like no other and I've had a really hard time telling people about it in brief conversations. I could write a book on it (Oh wait, I already have! LOL) Trust me when I say this series will not disappoint. I've done years of research on what makes a good tale, and I think Tiger's Realm has it all.
I know it seems a long way off, but I've already been speaking with several key individuals and the book is being reviewed by some famous people who might be interested in endorsements. I'll keep you posted, but for now, let me assure you that the end of the book is not the end of the journey. Here's a little secret that might give some insight ( or just confuse people more) This is part one of the prophecy from Tiger's Realm, part two will appear in the sequel. Hope this will tide you over for a little while!


No comments:

Free Advertising