Monday, May 26, 2008

I have to apologize

I thought the purpose of a blog was to state my thoughts on life, tell of upcoming events and the like. After reviewing several other blogs, I now see it is only meant to rip on other people who make an effort to improve their life.
I was particularly fond of Karen knows Nothing (opps, I meant best). This person seems to feed on chaos and rumors. I can't imagine why on earth she can't do anything constructive for herself, maybe it's some kind of brain deficiency, possibly she wasn't hugged enough as a child. Who knows, who cares? I was drawn to her because of the horrendous rumor she is propagating about my publisher. Now I admit, upon first reading, a knot formed in my stomach. I was seriously worried about how I would look to everyone involved if my publisher ended up being some kind of scam artist.
After doing extensive research, I am happy to report that Mystic Moon is in the clear. I checked all the facts and found they were unfounded. Still, it was a scary experience for me. Damn, there I go talking about myself again rather than ripping on the rumor mill.
Karen seemed particularly fond of ripping on the author's who jumped to the publisher's defense, even though she asked to know who was submitting work to MMP. I looked over some of her past articles and it seems she rarely has anything nice to say. I assuming the nice things are for friends of hers, the rest is all hype to get her more hits on her blog.
Well, I apologize for not getting this blog thing right until now, but hopefully I've rectified the problem and you can look forward to interesting gossip and unfounded rumors for many years to come.
But those of you who know me, also know that I'm not like that. I'll continue on my way telling you about my life and my work, rather than listen to all the crap that's floating around on the net.
'til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising