Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Killing Schrodinger's Cat

I was lucky enough to get an invite to the private screening of King Pin Lei's "Killing Schrodinger's Cat" last night. I was fortunate because it was the first ever showing of the film, only friends and family. Thankfully a friend of a friend managed to smuggle me in ;)
The movie was fantastic, the cinematography compelling and the plot was well thought out and researched thoroughly! What can I say about the actors, they were wonderful, a delight to watch. They drew me in to the story and kept me guessing, which I love to do in a movie.
Despite being on the hook for all of the costs, David Lei did an amazing piece of work, the special effects blew me away at points and certainly fit the imagery necessary to convey the tale.
It was an honor to meet Mr. Lei personally before and after the viewing. Though his nervousness was evident during his introduction of the flick, he still managed to make us smile before the show even began. A most sincere and open hearted man, the kind you rarely meet these days.
I strongly urge you to see this film when it is released, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Free Advertising