Monday, July 7, 2008

Everyone starts somewhere

I've received my first review of my first published story. I have to admit, it's not a great review, but then again, the story was my first attempt at a romance. I guess I'm not entirely surprised, and I think the assessment of the story was fairly accurate. The only thing I disagreed with was her distaste for the ending. I think the ending was quite fitting, although it does not follow the typical romance format.
I encourage you all to check it out and feel free to post comments if you have anything to say on the matter. The review is posted at the following link.

If you've kept up with the blog, I'm sure you've noticed me comment about novelist and friend Michelle Rowen. Well, I tried to read her book, but my girlfriend stole it this weekend and read the thing cover to cover. I just tonight got it back and finished the first chapter! The novel is titled "Bitten and Smitten" and is a wonderful read so far. My girlfriend said it was fantastic, I can't wait to see what happens next!


I guess that's it for today,
'til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising