Thursday, June 5, 2008

Freakin' Facebook!

I love Facebook! I can't believe how many people I've gotten in touch with. Long lost friends from as far back as primary school...LOL
New friends too, it's a great place to kill a few hours, but as everyone says, it's so darn addictive. The main problem with it is that you can't send messages to all of your friends at once, you have to break them up into groups of 20, which is retarded! If they accepted you as friends, then they should be excluded from the anti-spam policy.
Still, the advantages outweigh the drawbacks. I just wish there were more people on there. Some old friends I would love to track down have yet to make a profile. Ah well, we can't win them all.
Novel is going good, just finished the latest edits on Assassins' Treaty and gearing up for the big contest. Other than that, packing the house for the move to Sudbury. Those of you who know me, already know about the move, for the rest, it's taking place on the 22nd. I'll be gone for a little while until we get settled in and then I'll give you all the gory details.
The sequel is coming along nicely, ideas keep popping into my head, forcing me to re-evaluate the story's direction. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out. Tiger's Realm was supposed to be two books but is probably going to be a trilogy the way it's headed now.

til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising