Friday, June 27, 2008

Here at last!

It took a little longer than anticipated, but I am sitting amongst a pile of boxes in my new home. Northern Canada is a beautiful place. Even as I look out my window over the city of Sudbury, I can still see vast expanses of forests! The people are friendly and the move went well, very little was damaged.
The network is set up and we're on high speed now. 16Mbps, which is super fast if you figure what most cable companies offer for internet. I still have so much work to do, unpacking and fixing the little things around the house, but I hope to have most of it done within the next month.
Eventually I'll get out and take some photos, so all of you can see the area. In the meantime, I'll keep posting blogs every couple of days and tell you what's happening in the world of writing.
Speaking of which, only a couple of weeks until Hunted by Chaos is released, keep an eye out for it!

'til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising