Monday, June 2, 2008

Best Stanley Cup final in years!

What an amazing freakin' game! I couldn't believe it went on so long! I'm a die hard Leafs fan, and any Canadian team will do when the Leafs are out, but if I had to choose one American team to win the cup, it would be the town across the way from my hometown, Detroit! Way to go boys, you played some damn fine hockey this season and the playoffs are second to none! It's been years since I've watched such a great game of hockey. Penguins, well, though I'm not rooting for you, I'm still impressed with the skills. You guys are giving the Wings a run for their money and it wouldn't have been half as much fun with a lesser team. Both teams are well matched and have played some excellent hockey, especially the goalies! I can't wait to watch game 6!
Hats off to the Detroit Red Wings AND the Pittsburgh Penguins!

No comments:

Free Advertising