Monday, June 16, 2008

Today, I tell you what's wrong with the world

I often sit here thinking about what is wrong with everyone. Not a day goes by where I see someone driving like an idiot. On top of that, the amount of rude people shoving past you in stores, or stopping in the middle of the aisle. Then there's work, everyone backstabbing the other to get ahead! I'm not saying there aren't good people out there, but they sure are hard to find these days.

The reason for all of this is simple, we are a ME generation. Everything is about me, I am the most important and nobody deserves to be ahead of me. Why are we this way, was it something our parent's said growing up? Possibly it is deeper than that, having been spoiled by all of this technology. You have to admit, the kids today are worse than we were, and we were pretty bad kids!

I guess the most important question on my mind is, how long can society continue to degrade until it collapses altogether? It can't be too far off, another few generations maybe. I think it's a very sad reality that we live in. Fair play has gone out the window. Remember when the customer was always right? That's gone because too many of us cheated the system. Companies learned not to trust us as consumers. Now the corporations are after the almighty buck, and screw all of us in the process!

In my upcoming novel Assassins' Treaty, my vision is realized and governments no longer control nations. They are instead run by the corporations. Laws are meaningless, except those that the corporations dictate. The pink slip has been replaced by skilled corporate assassins.

I sincerely hope that this will never come to pass, but we must stop it now before it's too late. I therefore call upon all of you good people out there. Give me something, anything to help us get back on coarse. I welcome all suggestions as to how I can aid humanity in becoming a better society!

If you think I'm wrong, don't be afraid to speak out. I want to know what you all think!

'til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising