Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Natural Escape of my own

Well, the moving time is getting closer. For those of you not in the know, we've bought a house up north. Sudbury, Ontario, Canada! Though it's in town, it isn't as busy as Toronto. I'm looking forward to the relaxing atmosphere and the fishing. So many lures to choose from, so many lakes to visit, and a lot of great fish just waiting for me.
What kind of an author decides to move away from the hustle and bustle of city life to enjoy the great outdoors? Most of them I think...LOL
I think the first thing I want to do is find myself a big Sturgeon. That would be a helluva fight!
I'll be sure and take lots of pictures up there, maybe even post them of Flickr. I'll be sure and let all of you know when I post some, that way you can see how nice it is in Northern Canada!
Move date is set for the 22nd, so I'll be offline from the 21st until the 26th. Hopefully I'll be back on without any difficulties, and I'll have high speed, 16MBps!
Well, this is a short post, because I have too much packing and too little time.
'til next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Free Advertising